TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- This Website is owned and managed by Bakaron Sdn. Bhd (202101041623 (1441923-U) and our brand Bakaron by Alicia. Use of this Website is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- While Bakaron by Alicia makes every effort to ensure that the information available on the Website is accurate, it does not guarantee that the Website is free from errors. Bakaron by Alicia does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions; and reserves the right to change information published on the Website at any time.
- Bakaron by Alicia does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits of any kind whatsoever which may result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
- This general disclaimer is not restricted by any of the specific warnings and disclaimers in Bakaron by Alicia’s Terms and Conditions, and nothing in the Terms and Conditions derogates from Bakaron by Alicia’s right to comply with legal or law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by Bakaron by Alicia with respect to that use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bakaron by Alicia reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- In these terms and conditions:
- “Bakaron by Alicia” means Bakaron Sdn. Bhd (202101041623 (1441923-U);
- “Premise” refers to Unit 1-2 Menara Infinity, 28, Jalan SS6/3, 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia;
- “Website” refers to the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.bakaronbyalicia.com;
- “We” and “us” refers to Bakaron Sdn. Bhd and “our” has the same meaning.
- “You” refers to any client, customer or participant of any event and “your” has the same meaning.
- All prices are nett, inclusive of Sales & Services Tax (SST), unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or event.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, Bakaron by Alicia reserves the right to change the date of or cancel a product or an event. If that occurs, a refund of any payment made will be offered/given.
- Occasionally, our staff may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please inform us in writing prior to the event, failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Bakaron by Alicia’s right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Bakaron by Alicia’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.
- If any provision, part of any provision, or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/ or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Risk Acknowledgment & Release
- You agree to comply with and abide by Bakaron by Alicia’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations and security arrangements. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Bakaron by Alicia in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking.
- While Bakaron by Alicia takes all practical and reasonable attempts to minimize any risk of injury to you or your property, you acknowledge that your attendance or participation at any class is at your own risk. You release and indemnify Bakaron by Alicia, its employees, servants, agents and service providers from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, damages, losses, compensation, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever in any way arising out of or resulting from your attendance or participation in an event including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for injury, loss or damage to you, to anyone else or to any property, unless the same was caused by the gross negligence of Bakaron by Alicia and recoverable on that ground following judgment of a competent court of final judgment.
- In the case of an accident or emergency, you authorize the staff of Bakaron by Alicia to arrange for yourself/your child/ward to receive such medical care, assistance, and treatment of services as Bakaron by Alicia deem necessary. You also undertake to release, discharge, relinquish, hold harmless, pay and reimburse to Bakaron by Alicia all costs or expenses in respect of any medical care, assistance, treatment or services provided to you/your child/ward at any time whether such are provided by health care professionals, paramedics or any other person.
- You will reimburse Bakaron by Alicia for any damage to its property caused by yourself/your child/ward (including all equipment and structures within the premises) while you/your child/ward are on the premises.
- Bakaron by Alicia accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any property lost on our premises. If any property has been left behind and found by a member of our staff, please arrange with us to collect such property at a convenient time. Any lost property which has not been claimed within 14 days will be disposed of at our discretion.
Other General Information
- Bakaron by Alicia is not halal-certified.
- For hands-on classes, you are advised to wear closed, flat, rubber-soled shoes and do not wear shorts, short skirts or sleeveless tops in case anything hot should splash on you for your own safety and protection.
- Classes start promptly, so please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled class start time. If you are late, we will not be obliged to conduct the class for you from the beginning.
- Please keep the kitchen and your worktop clean and uncluttered. You are not expected to wash your equipment, unless specially told.
- Please refrain from answering calls during your classes, unless in emergency situations.
- Please respect the kitchen, instructors and your fellow participants at all time.